10 Tricks to a Cleaner and More Organised Office
Keeping your office clean and tidy can be a difficult task, especially when you are up against a deadline.
To help you keep on top of things we have complied our top ten favourite tips and tricks.
- Divide your office into zones.
- Keep only what you need at arms length.
- Create a daily paper system.
- Remove ‘under desk’ bins and replace with fewer recycling bins positioned along walkways.
- Sort out your desk and drawer.
- Don’t use email as a to do list.
- Straighten up your desktop icons.
- Use coat hangers for over wear.
- Keep a box or drawer for short-term storage.
- Sanitise and clean office regularly.